Welcome to MikeBeckham.net, and thanks for visiting! Any opinions expressed on this site is provided without responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care. Mike Beckham, MikeBeckham.net and Ben May Media are not responsible for the content of links to external sites or damage to devices caused by the use of this or any sub-sites on this server.
By using the MikeBeckham.net website, you signify your agreement to all of these terms, conditions and notices. If you do not agree to any of these conditions please do not use this site or any portion of it. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise this disclaimer. Please periodically check this page for changes and revisions, because your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes to these conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Agreement regarding use of this website
We invite you to view and comment on this blog. Your use of the blog will signify your agreement to abide by the blog Guidelines stated below.
By submitting or posting content or comments to this site, including the blog, you grant MikeBeckham.net and its owners, principals, affiliates, subsidiaries and licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote such content and comments in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such content and comments and that public posting and use of your content and comments by MikeBeckham.net and its owners, principals, affiliates, subsidiaries and licensees will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions please leave this website.
This is the web site of Michael J.A Beckham
- We can be reached via e-mail at our contact page.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of Google Adsense.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
- Upon request we offer visitors no ability to have factual inaccuracies corrected in information that we maintain about them.
Last Updated: 16th April 2008